Hold Me Tight®: Conversations for Connection
A Weekend Workshop for Couples
Come and learn about the latest research on love and relationships, and how to apply it to your own relationship.
This is a program that teaches you to D.I.Y your own relationship maintenance and repair so you can know not just HOW to communicate, but WHAT to communicate in order to feed and grow a lifelong connection.
Learn how to:
- Make sense of your emotions
- Update old patterns of distance or misunderstanding
- Build closeness & trust
- Overcome loneliness
- Heal & forgive old hurts
- Deepen your emotional & physical connection
This internationally recognised workshop is for couples everywhere who want to deepen their connection. Based on the best-selling book Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love, by Dr Sue Johnson, if offers practical, evidence-based learning relevant to couples in great shape, in serious trouble, or anywhere in-between.
YOU show up with your brain, your heart, your nearest and dearest and even your sense of humour
And WE show up with
- hard, current and fascinating science about love, relationships and the way we are wired
- proven, structured ways to use this information to reboot our own relationships
- video examples of real couples having these structured conversations
- opportunities to then experience having these conversations for yourself with the person you came with – and no-one else
We have already learned so much about the bonds of love ... Hundreds of studies tell us, for example, that love is an exquisitely logical survival code and that the ability to reach out, clearly state your emotional needs and respond to your lover's emotional need for comfort, reassurance and connection is the key ingredient in love... once we understand the bonds of love, then we can actively shape these bonds in a way that is new for human lovers. We can have love that lasts a lifetime.
What people are saying about Hold Me Tight:
9MarNewcastle City Hall
For a full list of planned workshops by members of the EFT community, please visit the Couples Workshop site.
None of these suit?
If the larger workshops do not suit your schedule or comfort level, then we have several options available to run "bespoke" workshops for one, two or three couples from our Newcastle office. Please refer to the Custom Workshop page for details.