Carolynne is a certified EFT supervisor, and offers both individual and group supervisions online (desriptions of the available groups are shown below).
To schedule any type of supervision, please contact us via the email address at the bottom of the page and let us know which option you are interested in.
EFT Supervision Groups
An ongoing supervision and learning group becomes a safer and safer haven to learn and grow in the model.
It’s a great way to learn, share, support & encourage. And it’s a safe haven to begin to take risks: like sharing a clip of your work (especially a dodgy one..), or trying a new skill in a role play, or exposing a gap in your EFT knowledge, or...
EFT is a process-experiential model. We learn it best through experience, and our experience is the secure base to give us confidence to go out and do it.
Each session will include a group check-in and connect; a learning portion (the group decides the focus in advance), and a case presentation.
Groups are limited to 6 members, and members will take turns to each present a case. Clip sharing is encouraged, but not required.
- Minimum requirement: Completion of EFT externship.
- All times are Australian Eastern Time (daylight savings observed).
- This is a monthly subscription - you will be billed automatically whether your come or not.
- There will be an option to watch the recording afterwards.
- You can cancel anytime with 10 days notice before your next due subscription.
Groups will meet twice a month as follows - to join a group follow the subscription button provided:
- Wednesday group meets 3:00-4:30 pm on the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month (total 3 hrs each month).
Fee $100/month Subscribe to 90 minute group
- Thursday group meets 10:30am-12:30pm on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month (total 4 hrs per month).
Fee $130/month Subscribe to 2 hour group